Food Coma Alert❗️
Our favourite breakfast recipe EVER 😍
We decided to change it up & make Baked Berry Overnight Oats.
As you’ve probably noticed were absolutely obsessed with overnight oats lately😍
We love having them straight after an early gym session or on the road when we’re busy.
We decided to batch cook them this week for the week ahead.
Baked Berry Overnight Oats Ingredients:
250g mixes frozen mixed berries
9oz milk (or plant based milk)
4 tbsp maple syrup or honey
Handful of walnuts
30g chia seeds
Dollop of yoghurt / coconut yoghurt to serve on the side 🥥
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees & set to bake.
2. Combine the frozen berries, nuts seeds & cinnamon into a baking tray.
3. Sprinkle oats on top of the mixture.
4. Mix the milk/ plant based milk & honey or maple syrup & pour on top of the oats.
5. Put the tray into the oven & heat for 25 minutes.
6. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt or mixed fruit. 🍇🥝🍌
P.S it’s vegan friendly🙊