98% of you wanted our Vegan Fudge Brownie recipe so here it is!
🌱1 tablespoon chia seeds
🌱250g spelt flour
🌱Pinch sea salt
🌱60g cacao powder
🌱330g sugar or if your feeling adventurous use coconut sugar
🌱100ml of almond milk
🌱Handful of chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Line a tray with baking parchment.
1. Put the chia seeds in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of water. Leave aside for 10 minutes to thicken up.
2. Place all the remaining ingredients except the almond milk into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Add the almond milk & mix well for 5 minutes ensuring everything is well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into a lined tin and the sprinkle with walnuts. 5. Bake for 30 mins until fudge in the middle.
6. Leave to cool for 10 mins before cutting.
These are so easy & taste exactly like the real thing! 🥜🍩
They also freeze really well.