We’ll we were hoping for a sunny day to post this recipe but sure look that’s Irish weather for ya!
| Mixed Berry Sorbet Recipe in less than 5 minutes🍇🍓 |
Sorbet is traditionally a frozen high sugar dessert made from sweetened water and flavourings. We’ve put a healthy twist on it.
- Ideal as a healthy dessert option
- Vegan friendly
- extremely low in calories (70 Kcals per serving)
- Makes a delish overnight oats or porridge topping
- Your getting more than 4 of your 5 daily portions of fruit.
- Frozen mixed berries: blueberry, raspberry, blackberry
- beetroot cooked and frozen
- 1 full avocado
- frozen pineapple chunks
- x2 spoons soya or regular yogurt
- 2 cups water
- x2 spoons chia seeds
Toppings: pumpkin seeds & desiccated coconut🥥
Suitable for refreezing.