💫 Raspberry Spelt Breakfast Muffins💫
We’ve another whopper breakfast recipe for you you’re gonna love!
Prep time took less than 15 minutes!
These freeze really well & make a great breakfast or snack option on-the-go! 🏃
Vegan friendly too 🌱
Raspberry Spelt Breakfast Muffin Ingredients:
- 400g spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 300ml almond milk (or regular milk)
- 200ml maple syrup or honey
- 120g ground almonds
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 50g of chia seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees & bake for 40 minutes
2. Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Once all ingredients are mixed pour into 12 individual baking moulds.
3. Optional sides: they taste unreal with a dollop of yoghurt or nut butter